Building for Tomorrow 2017 seminars to focus on quality.
The ‘route to quality’ will be the main focus of this year’s NHBC Building for Tomorrow 2017 seminars.
Now in their 26th year, the 2017 seminars will concentrate on construction quality and how NHBC’s Construction Quality Review is helping housebuilders identify areas of exemplar standards and to achieve fantastic results.
The seminars will also feature an in-depth look at customer satisfaction by sharing the trends identified in the latest set of homeowner surveys, along with a technical update following the launch of the NHBC Standards 2017, which came into force on 1 January.
Commenting on this year’s agenda, Nick Cunningham, NHBC Regional Director for the South West Region, said: “Quality remains a key issue for the entire UK house-building sector, especially over the recent years of growth, and NHBC plays a pivotal role in helping to improve standards across the country.
“Building for Tomorrow provides the perfect platform to network with fellow professionals from across the industry and to showcase your latest products to industry leaders, home builders and housing associations.”
The full date and venue listings are as follows:
- Tuesday 28th February – Southern – Shendish Manor, Hemel Hempstead
- Tuesday 7th March – Scotland – Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld
- Thursday 9th March – North West – Mercure Haydock Park Hotel, Haydock
- Thursday 16th March – South East – Sandown Racecourse, Esher
- Tuesday 21st March – East – Cambridge Belfry, Cambourne
- Thursday 23rd March – South West – Leigh Court, Bristol
- Tuesday 28th March – West – National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham
- Thursday 30th March – North East – York Racecourse, York
- Tuesday 4th April – Northern Ireland – Hilton Templepatrick, Belfast
- Thursday 27th April – London – Central Hall Westminster, London
For further event details, and to find out more about the special 3 for 2 offer on all delegate bookings click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0344 633 1000