On Friday 17th June, Grant UK is hosting a RIBA CPD Providers Hour webinar. Architects and specifiers are invited to sign up for this live online approved CPD training about air source heat pump technology delivered by Grant UK, who is a member of the RIBA CPD Providers Network.
The session is free for participants to join and it will provide attendees with RIBA approved training content about air source heat pumps. Architects, construction and design professionals are invited to enroll so that they can access this CPD learning content, presentation and ask questions with the CPD host.
Kevin Fossey, Grant UK’s Area Sales Manager for the South East of England, will be hosting the live one hour CPD webinar which will be focused on air source heat pumps. Kevin will explore the following topics:
- An introduction to heat pumps and how they operate
- The steps involved in system design and specification, and the importance of correctly sizing a heat pump
- An overview of industry regulations and standards
- The installation requirements for heat pumps
- Heat pump performances and estimated running costs
- Grant UK is delivering its Providers Hour at 9.30am on 17th June 2022.
To reserve a place please visit: https://bit.ly/GUKCPDHour