After excellent consumer and retailer feedback in 2019, GROHE’s shower cashback promotion is back for 2020, offering greater savings and even more eligible products than before. The cashback offer is available across more than twenty of the brand’s most popular and innovative shower systems, namely its award-winning SmartControl range and Grohtherm thermostatic systems. The promotion runs until 31st March 2020 with all cashback claims to be made by 30th April 2020.
The latest promotion enables customers to make savings of up to £100, with products in the promotional offer spanning an array of installation and aesthetic styles; from exposed, concealed and excealed installations to choices of round or square trims and showerheads in Chrome or Moon White finishes.
The extensive range of SmartControl models and specifications can be found at www.grohe.co.uk or alternatively, GROHE offer an online configurator tool where customers follow various steps, selecting their preferred style or requirements to find the perfect model to suit their bathroom or project. You can visit GROHE’s online SmartControl configurator at www.grohesmartcontrol.co.uk.
GROHE SmartControl showers deliver intuitive showering thanks to the stylish interface and simple operation that requires just a push and turn of a button. With up to three different outlets available to operate from one system, the SmartControl allows you to adjust the volume and temperature effortlessly, as well as selecting your preferred showering option. This includes head and hand shower, bath filler, different spray patterns, and even body jets for those seeking a truly luxurious experience.
- SmartControl Exposed systems – The original SmartControl shower system, which is wall mounted and comes complete with head and hand shower. Multiple spray patterns can also easily be switched between, delivering a shower perfectly tailored to your mood. Ideal for retrofit.
- SmartControl Concealed systems– All of the SmartControl technology but with none of the pipework on display. The concealed version is a great way to achieve a minimalist look in the bathroom or create more space in your shower area. Concealed showering also offers more personalisation of the individual space in terms of layout. The freedom to create a truly bespoke shower space is enabled thanks to the concealed valve being able to be placed on an opposing wall away from the outlet.
- SmartControl Excealed systems – Excealed offers the best of both worlds, with an exposed thermostat still on display but reduced pipework thanks to the wall-fixed head shower meaning a riser rail is unnecessary. Both head and hand shower offer a choice of two spray patterns.
- Euphoria – The latest addition to the range is an excellent choice for retrofit projects. With a traditional exposed frame on display, it has a slimmer interface, creating an illusion of more space in the bathroom. Euphoria offers a multi-jet shower head with up to three shower patterns plus the additional hand shower for more personalisation than ever before.
- Grohtherm thermostatic systems – Featuring GROHE’s TurboStat technology that eliminates any temperature fluctuations in less than a second, the thermostatic models offer sophisticated, behind- the-wall installation thanks to the use of the Rapido Smartbox for a sleek, minimalist finish. Both outlets as well as temperature and volume can be operated via the two dials on the trims. Available in various sizes of head shower with both head and hand showers delivering the gentle Rain spray.
New for 2020, the cashback will now be presented to customers via a GROHE-branded debit card. Customers can specify whether they wish to receive an electronic or physical card with which to spend their savings. The card can be used like any other regular debit card, with all cashback savings expiring 12 months after the date of issue.
The cashback offer is available on qualifying GROHE shower models purchased from a verified retailer and customers can submit their claim and find all T&Cs at www.groherewards.co.uk/ (www.groherewards.com/ in Ireland).