Industry body Homes for Scotland (HFS) has launched its 2017 awards scheme.
Designed to showcase the wide-ranging achievements of the housebuilding sector in Scotland, the industry body Homes for Scotland, is now welcoming entries for the 2017 Awards.
Introduced in 2003 in order to recognise and promote best practice, the awards underpin the organisation’s work.
Chairman Jim Mather said: “The HFS awards remain a key aspect of what we do for our members and this year we are trying to take the refreshed and refocused scheme of 2016 to an even higher level. That means continuing with a format of more stringent judging criteria, which I believe makes our scheme the most robust in the industry and very much worth winning.”
This year’s programme features the following categories:
• Private Development of the Year – large (100+units) (sponsored by NHBC)
• Private Development of the Year – medium (26-99 units)
• Private Development of the Year – small (up to 25 units) (sponsored by Blackadders LLP)
• Affordable Housing Development of the Year
• Family Home of the Year
• Supporting Organisation of the Year
All winners will be announced at the Homes for Scotland Annual Lunch at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre on Friday 12 May 2017.
For further entry information click here.