The premium InSinkErator E75 food waste disposer benefits from stainless steel grinding technology, a 980 ml grind chamber and a 0.75 horsepower motor to safely and sustainably grind food waste, such as vegetable peelings, into tiny particles. The food waste particles are then rinsed away down the drain, through the standard sink waste pipe.
The brand new model from InSinkErator boasts a space saving design, which is ideal for compact kitchens, freeing-up space in the home as one less waste bin is needed. Finished in black with a silver coloured trim, the compact E75 food waste disposer also comes complete with a stainless steel sink stopper and cover. The food waste disposer is supported with a six-year parts and labour guarantee for added peace of mind.
Marco Pastore, Product Manager, Europe and Russia InSinkErator, says: “We’ve expanded our Showroom Collection to enable our valued trade partners to offer a wide variety of food waste disposers to their customers, designed to meet the needs of their lifestyle.
“The premium E75 food waste disposer is perfect for the modern compact kitchen, meaning more consumers can eliminate food waste and associated odours from their kitchen bin, while reducing the amount of food waste ending up in landfill.”
The E75 joins the Evolution 250 and Evolution 150 food waste disposers, taking the InSinkErator Showroom Collection offering up to three models.
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator E75 food waste disposer:
- Disposes of food waste practically and hygienically with 0.75 horsepower
- Offers high performance and continuous feed operation with a one-stage grind technology
- No blades – uses superior stainless steel grinding elements and 980 ml grind chamber
- Capable of handling a reasonable amount of food waste with added overload protection for trouble free operation and an extended lifecycle
- Space-saving design – ideal for individuals and compact kitchen spaces
- New style shell, finished in black with a silver coloured trim and premium stainless steel sink stopper and cover
- Built-in air switch accessory available in matte black, chrome or brushed steel for added convenience and style
- Choice of wall switch operation or built-in air switch operation, for added convenience
- Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation into new or existing kitchens
- Six year parts and labour guarantee for peace of mind
- Dimensions: H 318 x W 185 x D 185 mm