Beal Homes launches support package to help buyers during coronavirus crisis.
Housebuilder Beal Homes, which operates in Hull, East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire, has launched a support package to help homebuyers whose plans have been put on hold by the coronavirus crisis.
The Helping you make your move package brings together a combination of assistance to overcome current challenges in the housing market.
While the COVID-19 emergency has brought a new level of uncertainty to the market and made it difficult for some people to move home, others still need to, for reasons such as changed domestic circumstances, growing families or work relocation.
Richard Beal, chief executive, said: “We appreciate this is a rapidly-changing situation which has affected people’s lives in so many ways and made it more difficult than previously to move home.
“But this is where we can come in and do what we do best, with our comprehensive, tailored package of support, available every step of the way. We’re here to help, now more than ever.”
The support includes:
- Part exchange – Beal’s part exchange scheme has five easy steps, including purchasing the buyer’s existing property and support to move into their new Beal home.
- Smooth Move – Beal’s tailored and personal service will take care of much of the process of buying and selling, so customers can be assured of a stress-free move to their new home.
- Flexible exchange – Beal has pledged to be accommodating and understanding on contract exchanges dates in the current circumstances, providing peace of mind to both buyers and sellers.
- Launch Pad – An exclusive initiative, on selected plots, to help first-time buyers take their first step on the property ladder, offering them £5,000 towards their deposit, or to spend on extras and upgrades on their new home, as well as up to £1,000 towards legal fees.
- Six months’ mortgage paid on selected, ready-to-move-into view homes.
Beal will also guide customers on how they can benefit from the Help to Buy scheme, including changes that will take effect next year. In addition, Beal can put buyers in touch with an independent mortgage advisor, who will provide expert advice on house purchase funding, including how to take advantage of Help to Buy.
Beal’s sister company, lettings business Yorkshire and Lincolnshire Developments, may also be able to support those requiring a short-term let if there is a gap between their house sale and new purchase or while they wait for their new Beal home to be completed.
In addition to the support package, Beal has also introduced a new 5% discount for all NHS workers, recognising the vital, life-saving role they are playing in the fight against the coronavirus.